Grace United Church is an inclusive, intergenerational, community partner at the corner of Cathcart & Indian in Sarnia, Ontario and an Affirming Ministry. We look forward to having you stop by and see if our congregation is a good fit for you and your family. There's no dress code. Lori Armstrong is happy to answer any questions you may have about our congregation during office hours, or you can message us on Facebook.
Sarnia Pride Alliance Dinner
Growth & Giving
Fall Fair Book Sale
Men's Club BBQ
Confirmands and Mentors
Celebrating Her 90th
Change in Pastoral Relations
- Flowchart - Pathways for Change in Pastoral Relations
- The Manual 2019
- Pastoral Relations - Primary Resource
- Pastoral Relations - Additional Resources
- Intentional Interim Ministry - Resource for the Governing Body
- Intentional Interim Ministry - Resource for Transition Teams
Grace News contains announcements, a weekly calendar and a monthly calendar.
Grace Notes is a periodic update on what's been happening, and the current direction of the church in Sarnia.