Change in Pastoral Relations
Antler River Watershed Regional Council prescribes a pastoral relations process. The next step is to complete a congregational consultation. The questionnaire below will ask you eight questions to help our congregation understand its heritage, leadership, mission, partnerships, and future. Your submissions are anonymous.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Online at SurveyMonkey.com
- Pick up a hardcopy from the narthex, complete it by hand and submit to the office
- Print off a hardcopy form, complete it by hand and submit to the office
Deadline for Submissions: Sunday, February 23, 2020
A post-worship information session will be held Sunday, March 1, 2020 where the questionnaire results will be presented. Please watch the bulletin for more information.
Brad Morrison's departure in June triggered a pastoral relations process prescribed by Antler River Watershed Regional Council. The process has four main stages that require about one year to complete:
- Secure a supply minister for the interim period;
- Design a congregational consultation toward understanding congregational identity and mission;
- Update ChurchHub profile documents, including the new minister's position description;
- Interview and select a candidate.
If you would like to know more about the search process, please contact Lori Armstrong in the main office, Pat Morrison, John Cooke or Kirk Wilson.